Are you studying business and/or marketing? Do you have a passion for wellness but love
creativity and marketing?
Bodhi Holistic Hub is seeking a Marketing Intern to join their team. This role will report directly
to our two founders where you will help execute the marketing efforts for our wellness platform
and reach our communities. This is a great opportunity for a highly motivated and enthusiastic
digitally savvy individual who wants to be part of a growing start-up. The ideal candidate will be
either a recent graduate or currently studying marketing, and looking for real world experience.
This is a paid internship with a minimum of 4 days a week over a 6 month period commencing
Bodhi Holistic Hub is a trusted online platform where you can explore holistic care and
confidently book the most loved practitioners in your area. We are on a mission to make holistic
care simple and accessible for everyone. We do this through our marketplace; by hosting the
most loved, gifted and supportive practitioners in their field; by educating and empowering our
community through our collaborative Learning Hub and; by connecting our society through local
wellness events listed on our Connection Hub.
What you'll be responsible for:
- Supporting with executing the marketing strategy and content updates.
-Measuring and reporting on the effectiveness of marketing & communications activities.
- Developing and executing campaigns and projects, including co-branding, events, and
lead-sharing with various activities such as brainstorming, copywriting and partner liaison.
- Executing marketing strategy by using relevant marketing channels.
- Creating visual content, including words, graphics, photos, and videos, to achieve specific
marketing and communication goals (tiktoks, IG reels, stories). Includes posting and
- Learning how to distribute SEO and PR content through agencies and digital platforms.
- Reporting on media channel activity and learning how to analyze the results to make
- Carrying out market research as required.
- Sourcing and connecting with potential ambassadors for purposes of influencers
- Stepping in to assist the team wherever needed!
Skills you'll need
- Fluent in English.
- Generates multiple innovative/new/novel ideas to solve a problem.
- Identifies and applies strategies to enhance reception, retention and use of newly
- Works with others by being open, clear in communication and listening to achieve goals.
- Exceptional level of verbal communication skills with an ability to work at all levels.
- Writes in a clear and structured format to convey information and ideas effectively to a
target audience with a meticulous attention to detail.
- Entrepreneurial mindset.
- Strong work ethic with the ability to work independently and deliver results
- Flexible working hours
- Fully or Partial remote working
- Opportunity to test holistic practices
- Performance related bonus
Ps. We love a good cover letter. Please submit yours along with a current CV to
[email protected] and one of our team will get back to you!