If you are passionate about gaining rich experience, working hand in hand with Marketing professionals and Managing Partners for our Global Business Services consulting business, we'd love to hear from you!
This is an excellent opportunity for students who are studying or have an interest in: Marketing, PR, Communications.
Your Role and Responsibilities
What work will I do?
- Support internal communications to the Global Business Services (consulting) Team
- Design and deliver internal communications that enable, engage and inspire IBMers. E.g. weekly newsletter
- Plan, create, edit and disseminate content aligned to GBS strategy, including emails, speeches, presentations etc.
- Assist in planning on internal events such as "All Hands" and "Town Hall" meetings, as well as summits and visitors from our regional Asia Pacific and Global teams
What skills do I need to be successful in this role?
- Learning agility
- Digital Marketing skills are advantageous
- Experience in PR, Communications or writing (articles/blogs/business content) is advantageous
- Self-driven with the ability to work autonomously when required
To be eligible to apply, you must:
- Currently be enrolled in a University in Australia and be enrolled throughout the duration of the internship
- Have working rights in Australia
Duration: 12 Months
Work Schedule: Full time - Some flexibility will be considered.
Roles Available: 1
- Upload your CV, Academic Transcript and Right to work document (e.g. Australian passport. If you do not have an Australian Passport, you may upload an Australian Birth Certificate/Permanent Residency document + Photo ID).
This company has not indicated an application closing date, so we recommend you check their website and apply now!