Job reference number: ALL/ALL/1450767
When you work at Allianz, you're part of a strong global insurer, helping to protect over 3 million Australians. We value diverse thinking, so your ideas and innovative mindset will be warmly welcomed. You'll experience a friendly environment working with talented people, where you'll be included and have your capabilities recognised. And you'll be supported to reach your full potential and enjoy an enriching career.
- High profile program with significant exposure
- Working 20 hours a week part-time whilst completing your study
- Hands-on role with dedicated mentoring, coaching and development support
Our unique General Insurance Semester Internship Program will provide you with hands-on exposure to the core functions of our General Insurance business whilst balancing your university commitment.
As our General Insurance Intern, you will be embedded in our Retail Distribution part of the business and will have the opportunity to contribute directly to the growth and profitability of our Direct business. You will be involved in tasks such as:
- Sales and portfolio performance reporting and analysis
- Monthly management reporting including board reports
- Delivering offline and online marketing activities
- Provide support on system, product and business practice improvement initiatives
- Identify and provide recommendations on areas for improvement to ensure the Direct business can maximise its growth potential
To be successful for this role you will have:
- Innovative and strategic thinking
- Analytical experience / research skills
- High level interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong customer service orientation and ability to build good business relationships
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent computer skills including Excel and PowerPoint
What else is on offer?
- Flexible Semester Internship that allows you to balance your study and work commitment.
- On-the-job development and technical training to assist you to accelerate your skills.
- Professional development opportunities to continue to build your business and leadership skills.
- Regular support, mentoring and leadership through - Senior Leaders and our Talent Management team.
- An attractive range of employee benefits, including insurance at discounted rates, community support programs and flexible leave arrangements.
- Market competitive remuneration.
To be eligible to apply:
- You are a penultimate year or final year undergraduate student.
- You will be available to work a minimum of 20 hours per week during your semester internship.
- You are an Australian or New Zealand Citizen or hold Australian Permanent Residency at the time of application.
- You must attach your most up to date University results in the form of an Academic Transcript or university-issued proof of results (for example, screen shot of online university portal).
- You must attach a cover letter outlining your suitability to the role and a resume.
Applications will close on Wednesday 8 April 2020, 12pm AEST.
For those who dare, here is your home, Interns.